Variance Workflow Roles
To facilitate the completion of variance reporting, there are two roles that can be assigned to each property. Each role can have more than one user assigned to it, and comes with different permissions.
What are the Roles?
- The Assignee or the Assignees are responsible for entering variance notes on every account that is over the threshold rule.
- Assignees are able to move the Report Status within any of these three Statuses
- In Progress
- Ready for Review
- When the Status is moved to Ready for Review, the Reviewer will get a notification that the report is ready for their review.
- The Reviewer or the Reviewers are responsible for reviewing the variance notes and approving the report.
- Only a Reviewer can Approve a Report
- If a Reviewer moves a report from Ready to Review back to In Progress or Open, the Assignee will receive a notification.
Viewing And Changing the Assignees and Reviewers
You can see who has been assigned to each role for each property on the Variance Reporting Page.
To update the roles, navigate to the report, and click "Plus" next to either the Assignees or Reviewers. This is located in the upper right-hand section of the report.
This will open an Add/Edit Assignee or Reviewer modal, where you can update your selections.