- Strategy & Planning Section Added to the Property Profile Page
- New Priorities & Objectives Section
- Expiration Schedule Improvement
- Miscellaneous Improvements
Strategy & Planning Section Added to the Property Profile Page
A new section has been added to the property profile page. This section is called Strategy and Planning and it contains the new Priorities & Objectives feature (described below) along with the SWOT and the Hold/Sell Recommendation.
All of the features allow users to enter/view data for multiple years, thus preserving the record of strategy and planning initiatives from prior years in a central/cloud based location.
Priorities & Objectives Section
We have added a new feature to the Strategy & Planning section of the property profile page. Similar to SWOT and Hold/Sell, this feature if designed to give users an area to document the strategic initiatives for the upcoming year as well as load/view initiatives from prior years.
There are five distinct planning sections in this feature:
- Capital Projects
- Energy & Sustainability
- Financing & Other
Expiration Schedule Improvement
The Expiration Schedule dashboard groups all expiring leases by year. You can now consolidate all expiring leases after a certain number of years, allowing you to focus on the years that are more actionable and reducing noise from the chart and table.
- Income Statement / Balance Sheet - Fixed the Account and Action Columns for better usability
- Reduced the font size and padding in all tables and grids