- Ranking Improvements
- Property Profile Improvements
New Pie Chart View!
- Added a new pie chart view that breaks down the data into two piecharts:
- The first chart breaks down the data by Property or by Attribute
- The second chart breaks down the total by the child accounts for the selected account.
- There is a dropdown that allows the user to choose the "Number of Slices" that are shown in the pie charts:
- If 5 is selected, the top 5 Properties, Attributes & Child Accounts will be shown and the remainder of the data will be grouped into a slice called "Other"
Number of Slices Functionality (see screenshots below):
Property Profile Improvements:
New Property Photo Uploader:
- You can now load a property photo via the Property Profile Page (jpeg and jpg file types only)
- If there is no property photo loaded, a photo upload section will display next to the map
- If a photo has already been uploaded, you can change the photo by clicking the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the photo.
New Occupancy Trend View
- You can now view your occupancy trend (by square footage) compared to a selected account from your income statement. The account defaults to the first account in your income statement, which will generally be Revenue.
- You can select a date range using the month range picker in the upper right-hand corner of the widget.
Note: Historical Occupancy Metrics are not available for clients that send leasing data from VTS. If there are gaps in the historical occupancy, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.